EatSleepPlay™: Building Health Every Day
Step into the Children’s Museum of Manhattan’s EatSleepPlay™: Building Health Every Day exhibit and experience interactive ways for families to create a healthier lifestyle together. All activities and information based on the latest medical and behavioral research. Learn the essential facts and skills to make simple changes to build a strong and healthy future. EatSleepPlay™ offers fun, tried and true solutions to help get your child to eat fruits and vegetables, prevent your child’s bedtime from getting later and later and to help increase your child’s level of physical activity.
Learn by doing
- Crawl through a digestive system, follow nutrients into the body and pretend balls are blood cells travelling through the amazing circulatory system.
- Discover why nothing can replace sleep for good health and disease prevention.
- Explore the power of play while pedaling, running, balance and jumping together as a family.
- Meet the Super Sprowtz™, a team of super-powered vegetable heroes and explore the benefits of fruits and vegetables at a NYC Green Cart.
- Pretend to drive a NYC Bus to a city park or greenmarket!
Find out More
- Learn more about EatSleepPlay™: A CMOM Health Initiative »
- Read the the Hunter College School of Urban Public Health evaluation of CMOM’s EatSleepPlay™ exhibition, download PDF »
- Read the evaluation’s Executive Summary, download PDF »
- Read the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital nutrition website for more tips and recipes »
The Children’s Museum is pleased to welcome NewYork-Presbyterian as a new supporter of the EatSleepPlay exhibit and as a partner in its important efforts to help New York children and families make healthy choices every day. Get toddler friendly recipes and other tips.»
EatSleepPlay™: Building Health Every Day is funded by the Laurie M. Tisch Illumination Fund; the Institute of Museum and Library Services, a federal agency; Goldman Sachs Gives and the Joan Ganz Cooney Fund at the New York Community Trust.
You might also like:
Upcoming Exhibit: Building Wonderlands »
America to Zanzibar »
I Approve This Message »
DNA of Childhood »
Adventures with Dora and Diego »
Dynamic H2O »
Small Exhibits »
Past Exhibits »
EatPlayGrow™ Curriculum »